Ecology and Manatee Snorkel Tours
Observe the Nature around Crystal River and King’s Bay with our experienced USCG Captains/Guides.
For last minute reservations (less than 48 hours) or more than 10 guests,
(No Refunds if Tour cancelled within 7 days of the scheduled date)
Morning Tour leaves at 7:30, please arrive at 7:000
Afternoon Tour leaves at 11:30, please arrive at 11:00
Costs: $45/person and Includes:
• Complimentary Snorkeling Gear: Masks, Fins, Snorkel, Wetsuit and Snorkeling Vest
• Tours last about 3.5 hours, providing ample time to enjoy the "Gem of Florida's Nature Coast"
• Maximum of 6 guests per boat. Larger groups have the option of having their boats travel together.
• Free Gifts for Children under 8, Please ask after your tour.
• Complimentary underwater film camera with paid groups of 4. ($19.99 value)
• While most guests get in the water and snorkel, it is your choice. We encourage you to take the gear and decide once you are out on the water.
• 45 minute boat ride through the Crystal River State Park and past the ancient Indian mounds, providing unique viewing opportunities of the nature coast.
What to Bring:
• Sense of Adventure!
• Wear your bathing suit
• Comfortable warm clothes to put on after your snorkel (they may get moist from your bathing suit)
• Snacks are available in the shop, but you are welcome to bring your own
• Camera, although we have waterproof shells for most smart phones for sale
We cater to Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, School Groups and more. Please call for group reservations and non-profit pricing.
|©2014, Florida Manatee Tours
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Florida Manatee Tours & Crystal River Watersports
2380 N. Suncoast Blvd., Crystal River, Florida 34428
|This site Designed & Hosted by
Nature Coast Web Design & Marketing, Inc.